So what do you do?
Put the person on the witness stand as fast as you can.
- Have you ever told a lie?
- Have you ever stolen anything?
- Have you ever used God’s name as a cuss word?
- Have you ever looked at someone with lust in your heart?
When you follow “The Way of the Master” training and put the person before God on the Day of Judgment, you will humble them. Then the Holy Spirit can work on their heart. And you can share the gospel.
- “I don’t believe what you say about the bible (or evolution) is true, but let me ask you a question … do you think you are a good person?”
- “That is interesting, but the question is, what happens after you die?”
- “That is an interesting topic, but do you believe that Jesus rose from the dead?”
- “I am not here to defend God or the bible. I am interested in your answer to my question: ‘What do you think happens after you die?'”
- “So do you consider yourself a ‘Good Person?'”
If you put the person on the witness stand you will avoid getting sidetracked. And you can share the gospel of Christ.
Go Evangelize Cincinnati … and don’t get sidetracked.