Evangelize Cincinnati is introducing a new 10 Commandments Lie Detector Kit. It will help you evangelize to strangers. See the four-minute video.
How To Evangelize to Strangers with a New Lie Detector Kit:
- First you ask, “Are you a “Good Person”? They will probably say, “Yes”.
- Then you ask, “Have you kept the 10 Commandments?” They will most likely say, “I don’t know” or, “I think so.”
- Next you introduce the 10 Commandments Lie Detector Kit. And invite them to hold it.
- Then ask them if they have ever lied, stolen, disobeyed their parents, etc. The new 10 Commandments lie detector kit either:
- Affirms with a pleasant audible tone or
- Denies with a buzzer that the person has kept the Ten Commandments.
It appears to be scientifically calibrated. It works with a fake smartphone app. And it has a remote control so you control the lie detector responses. This new 10 Commandment lie detector kit helps you evangelize to strangers and have a good time doing it.
What are the Best Practices for Using the Lie detector?
First, you introduce the lie detector phone app which shows apparent voice calibration. This is part of the phony technology behind lie detection.
Then you pretend to calibrate the lie detector by asking a few baseline questions. For example, is your first name Brett? Is it true that you live in Ohio?
Finally, you ask the Good Person test questions: Have you ever told a lie? Have you ever stolen anything? etc. The lie detector kit provides audible or tactile feedback to strengthen your case.
Free Instructions to Make the Lie Detector
Do you affirm the Triune God of the Bible? Do you affirm the biblical gospel of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior? If so, Contact Us and request the full instructions. You can put it together at home. And you can have some fun evangelizing to strangers.
Note: The instructions are available at no charge. But it will cost you around $35 to duplicate our Ten Commandments Lie Detector kit. You can order all the components at Amazon.
Are you looking for more creative ideas for evangelizing to strangers?
10 Ways to Open a Conversation with a Total Stranger
Leave a Reply